You have been searching for how to become a professional volleyball player, right?
Don’t worry you are in the right platform in which I will be sharing the best steps to become a successful volleyball player right away.
This article contains everything you need to start a successful volleyball career.
Let’s get started.
1. Know Your Aims:
Pursuing a career in volleyball for money is the wrong decision if you want to be successful. Instead focus on how to play with the top clubs or teams as well as fully passionate on the game.
2. Master The Skills:
You may feel bad for joining the game because of inability to perform perfectly at first start. But, never regret focus on learning the skills gradually still you mastered it.
Apart training in team, schedule time to play personal why applying some skills you learn from the famous volleyball players’ performers or through tutorial video on YouTube. Never miss training regularly!
3. Show Off The Talent:
Create connection by reaching out to volleyball players around you (both Local and International players) to get known. Apply for a trail at any volleyball clubs in your town, submit a CV to international clubs of your choice through theirs official website and also make use of social media platforms to showcase your talent by posting interesting contents like videos of you playing volleyball game and picture with a nice captions.
4. Deal Signing:
When signing a deal you should be careful on the type of deal. Get a professional agent to guide you on signing a contract deal.
The Basic Skills To Become A Good Volleyball Player
- Passing: This is one of the fundamental skills in volleyball game. Which you have to practice the act of passing effectively.
- Jumping Higher Vertically: To jump higher, you have to do bleacher routine. Practically, you make use of a track that has concret bleachers which set well on the tip of your feet while you do two feet jumps up and down into the seating bleachers gradually for 15 minutes. Still on it by going up faster while touching every step of the aisle bleachers then return to slower for 15 minutes. Now perform the seating bleachers running up and come down the aisle bleachers. Do this exercise on the tip of your feet. Always Perform this exercise thrice (3) weekly and you will see yourself flying high in few seconds.
- Ball Servings: Understanding how to hit a ball over the net to the opponent side.
- Ball Setting Skill: Learning how to set a ball for your team mates or opponent to spikes.
- Spiking: This is the Technique of hitting the ball in force over the net to the opponent side to make him or her feel hard time hitting the ball back.
Also Read On: How To Be A Professional Basketballer In Nigeria (2022).
Frequently Asked Questions On Volleyball Career
Is it hard to become a professional volleyball player?
It is not hard to become a professional volleyball payer. Its Only required some efforts to train and mastered in a few years.
How much money do a professional volleyball player earn?
The money earn as a volleyball payer depends on the deals. According to research, the average money paid as salary to a volleyball player is in the range of $19,910 to $187,200.
Is 14 years old too late to start playing a Volleyball?
14 years of each is not late to start playing a volleyball player as you can play even at old age (50+ years).
I have reach the end of this article on the best steps to become a professional volleyball player.
It is up to you. Are you going to implement the above steps to start your career as a volleyball player?
Waiting to hearing from you in the comments section below!