Are You Looking For The Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Fees, Form And Requirements?
The Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery is one of the leading institutions for nursing and midwifery education in Nigeria.
Established in 1976, the school has a reputation for producing well-trained and competent nurses and midwives who are capable of delivering quality healthcare services to patients.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in nursing or midwifery and you reside in Ogun State or its environs, the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery is an excellent choice for you.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information you need to know about the school’s fees, form, and requirements.
The fees for the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery vary depending on the program you choose. However, the fees for the basic nursing program are quite affordable. The cost of the application form is usually around N10,000, while the tuition fee for the three-year program is around N200,000.
The Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery usually announces the availability of its application forms on its official website and through other media channels. To obtain the application form, interested applicants must pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.
Applicants must also meet the following requirements to be considered eligible for admission:
- They must be at least 17 years old at the time of application.
- They must have at least five credits in their O’Level results, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. The results must be obtained from either WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must have a clean bill of health and provide a medical certificate to that effect.
- They must provide two recent passport photographs and a photocopy of their birth certificate or declaration of age.
Once an applicant has met all the requirements, they can proceed to fill out the application form, which includes personal information, educational history, and contact details.
Applicants must also provide the name and contact information of their next of kin.
In addition to the requirements listed above, the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery has other criteria that applicants must meet to be considered for admission. These include:
- Passing the school’s entrance examination: All applicants must take and pass the school’s entrance examination before they can be considered for admission. The examination usually covers topics in Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Applicants who fail the examination will not be considered for admission.
- Passing the interview stage: Applicants who pass the entrance examination will be invited for an interview. During the interview, the applicant’s communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and general knowledge will be assessed.
- Meeting the cut-off mark: The school has a cut-off mark for each program, which applicants must meet to be considered for admission. The cut-off mark varies depending on the number of applicants and the program’s capacity.
- Meeting the age requirement: Applicants must be at least 17 years old at the time of application. Applicants who do not meet this requirement will not be considered for admission.